Strip That Fat Review - Is it a Diet Scam or Not?


Tired of the Endless Loop of Yo-Yo Diets? Here is Why Your Last Diet Didn’t Work


"Strip That Fat and End The Vicious Cycle Once and For All"


Friday, March 9, 2018

Stress Research Question About Referencing Your Site

Hi there,

 

I stumbled upon a page of your site, http://hephzibah27.blogspot.com/2011/10/anger-management.html, and I figured I would reach out to ask two quick questions:

 

1) Can I possibly link to it from a future stress related article?

 

I'm working on a project that involves editing content that educates people about a variety of stress-related topics here, Betterhelp.com/advice/stress/, and I might want to reference your site in an upcoming article.

 

2) Would you be open to being paid to link and reference one of the free online articles from their /advice section that specifically discusses the different aspects of stress and/or other areas of life?

 

Although I only assist with this BetterHelp project, I know they're always interested in working with sites like yours that would be open to citing them as a reference in related existing content for a possible fee. If so, I'll forward this to the appropriate person there.

 

Whatever you decide, please let me know your thoughts on the above. Thanks for your time.

 

Marie


Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Strip That Fat Review - Is it a Diet Scam or Not? ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO